This blog is to chronicle the ups and downs of life with one medically complex toddler, one angel baby and one high risk pregnancy. This is our journey.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The final countdown...

34 weeks! This is the biggest pregnancy milestone yet! This means I WILL NOT be hospitalized before delivery. At this point, if something happens (ie my water breaks, baby looks bad on ultrasound, I can't stop contracting and my cervix is changing) I would just get delivered. I will NOT get magnesium during this pregnancy! My goal for today is to pack a hospital bag...It's said this needs to include an outfit for the baby to come home in! To come home in WITH me...like I'm not coming back in 5-10 months to pick her up! I need to keep reminding myself to stock up on my sleep in these next two weeks...I hear there is no "sleeping when the baby sleeps" when you have a 2 year old!
oh and baby weighs in at 4#9oz! (50%) perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment