This blog is to chronicle the ups and downs of life with one medically complex toddler, one angel baby and one high risk pregnancy. This is our journey.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

You're going to do WHAT??

I'm going to change Caroline's name. Don't get me wrong, I love love love the name Caroline. I don't like when 75% of people mistake it for Carolyn. This causes me to have to repeat myself. Often. In addition, Carolyn is my ex-mother-in-law's name. (I don't think I need to blog further about that one!) Those two factors together, I have found a new name. Because there is so little time left with this pregnancy, I'm going to wait to announce the name until the birth...So from now on the "fetus formally known as Caroline" will simply be called "baby". (poll to the left)

2 comments:

  1. You're right-people are not used to saying Caroline, so they will say Carolyn, which is a very common name. I hope you picked something unique and that you love it!

    ReplyDelete